Sunday, August 20, 2017

Sunday drive

This morning we went for a little bit of a Sunday drive to Camp Mountain Lookout and Jollys Lookout at Mt Nebo.  I've been to Jollys Lookout many times however it has been decades since I've been to Camp Mountain Lookout even though it's on the way to Jollys Lookout.  When I was late teens/early adult my sisters and I and all our friends about 20 of us used to go to Camp Mountain every Friday night and sit around a camp fire and chat.  It took me back today when we visited there.









4 comments:

  1. Stunning views (and I see your lovely weather is still holding). Tripping down memory lane with our young ones in tow is often surprising, emotionally ... You all look very contented.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely to hear from you Alexa...I have to agree with you....

      Delete
  2. Oh goodness, I haven't been up that way for years! Aren't those views just spectacular. I love looking out over the valley. Meg:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Meg, just beautiful views. We are so lucky to have this so close to us.

      Delete